About erina



Hello, I'm Erina! currently living in indonesia :3
14 years old now X3 I was born in November 2nd, 1997!
stay at home, sleeping, play something or sit in front of my laptop for hours~~
ohh lazy me
O-of course i go to school too! And eat, take a shower, and other things normal
people do~
i like simple, modern and cute things X3 and i love Japan! > <
most of the things from there or the things that famous there, are so cute.. cool?
whatever it is, it's adorable for me XO I love the foods, animu mangu~~ <:D, the people,
the stories(?) singer? Jpop!!
and so on.. XD and the language too!
i love sleeping, watching, reading, playing *the games i play are rpg, mostly ^^a*,
oh! I also love drawing :D ♪

Accounts:


Chat:
Fruitejuice@rocketmail.com
fruityjuicy02


About chiyo


Chiyo here! I like to do random stuffs. I spend most of my time by sleeping, playing,
relaxing and playing XD.
People usually call me Chiyo. I’m currently living in Indonesia.
I hate spicy foods, but i think i hate cockroach more :3. I use glasses, but I don’t wear
glasses that often, I only use it when i’m at school and when i want to (?) XD. I love Japan!!♥
I love things from Japan like Anime, Comic, Some Japanese Food and of course i love Jpop!.
And I love Green as much as i love Japan XD.

I like to watch horror movies but it freaks me out when im alone XD.
I like school because i can meet my friends at school.
But i dont like homeworks, tests, projects and stuffs like that.
And I don’t have any favorite teacher.
The last thing i wanna say is.. I love using emoticons

Accounts:


Chat:
Vegetablejuice23@yahoo.com
chinanaa_
Entries
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 | at 12:13 PM


nyahoooi~ 

Hello everyone!
I'm back,
from my loooonnnng looonnnggg
journey to the other world
hiatus teheee

from many weeks ago...
until some weeks ago(?)
*lol i dont really remember when it is actually*
I had maaannyyy exams *or test.. or whatever it is 

i think the first one is the block test(?) from school!
and then the practical test, school's last test/exam(?)
and the last...............
the national exam!

my school principal said
after all of that, we can just freely come to school
if we want to, he even said we are allowed to jump or roll over and over and over(??)
but suddenly... they said we should come to school!
it's like.. SHOULD!(?)

well we dont have to use our uniform anymore...
or study,
there is school's anniversary celebration this week
they said we'll talk about it and prepare the preparation *lol it's obvious XD
2 girls in my class were busy making year book,
someone also busy.. making a video of my class' photos in jhs!

me? lol i actually come to school too!
i think i've done nothing there
*sigh* such a waste of time....(´・ω・`)

yesterday and today chiyo and i went to the school that we will enter for the senior high school!
meeting unknown people
it's kind of nice lol *yes.. unknown, i dont write new because it doesnt feel like it(?)
but the placee, it's kind of... very rare
lol anyone know that not great(?) feeling like you are lost in the other world, alone but
somehow you know that you are in danger or you will DIE!! 

okay okay i will stop the drama(?) teehee
oh yeah! i think i havent told you,
i have bought a tablet! finding it was so hard somehow..
and i buy a cheap one since i'm still new at this sort of thing(??) *digital painting/drawing/doodling/something*
i think it's not as famous as wacom.. it's "genius"! ahaha ^ ^ a
it looks like this!

have I told you about it yet?

well it's late now and uuh
good night ^ ^



PREVIOUS ► ◄ NEXT


Erina's tagboard
Hi I'm erina! :D Please leave any tags! X3




Chiyo's tagboard
Hi! chiyo here! please leave taaaagss!!
I love having new friends! Thanks for dropping by
(to be filled with random things)
Follow us!