About erina



Hello, I'm Erina! currently living in indonesia :3
14 years old now X3 I was born in November 2nd, 1997!
stay at home, sleeping, play something or sit in front of my laptop for hours~~
ohh lazy me
O-of course i go to school too! And eat, take a shower, and other things normal
people do~
i like simple, modern and cute things X3 and i love Japan! > <
most of the things from there or the things that famous there, are so cute.. cool?
whatever it is, it's adorable for me XO I love the foods, animu mangu~~ <:D, the people,
the stories(?) singer? Jpop!!
and so on.. XD and the language too!
i love sleeping, watching, reading, playing *the games i play are rpg, mostly ^^a*,
oh! I also love drawing :D ♪

Accounts:


Chat:
Fruitejuice@rocketmail.com
fruityjuicy02


About chiyo


Chiyo here! I like to do random stuffs. I spend most of my time by sleeping, playing,
relaxing and playing XD.
People usually call me Chiyo. I’m currently living in Indonesia.
I hate spicy foods, but i think i hate cockroach more :3. I use glasses, but I don’t wear
glasses that often, I only use it when i’m at school and when i want to (?) XD. I love Japan!!♥
I love things from Japan like Anime, Comic, Some Japanese Food and of course i love Jpop!.
And I love Green as much as i love Japan XD.

I like to watch horror movies but it freaks me out when im alone XD.
I like school because i can meet my friends at school.
But i dont like homeworks, tests, projects and stuffs like that.
And I don’t have any favorite teacher.
The last thing i wanna say is.. I love using emoticons

Accounts:


Chat:
Vegetablejuice23@yahoo.com
chinanaa_
Entries
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 | at 10:44 AM

Konbanwaaaa!
It's chiyo. ;_;
I wonder if anyone still reads this blog...
I guess not though.
The last time i updated this blog is.. a year ago?

Actually chiyo isn't that busy

But i always forgot to update this blog
Eri-chan too.
Maa, she doesn't really has internet connection lately dakara
So now, I'm in 11th grade
Me and eri-chan is in the same class.
yay!♥

Aa, it feels like yesterday i'm still a 9 grader
now I'm an 11 grader already
Don't grow up too fastttt ;_;
Aa! btw!
I went to japan last year!♥
on November! It was so much fun!
since it's quite late already, I'll tell the story next time!

I should sleep now
I hope everyone is fine
I hope i can be young always /whats?/
/laughs/

jya, until then
adiossu!
















PREVIOUS ► ◄ NEXT


Erina's tagboard
Hi I'm erina! :D Please leave any tags! X3




Chiyo's tagboard
Hi! chiyo here! please leave taaaagss!!
I love having new friends! Thanks for dropping by
(to be filled with random things)
Follow us!